[messengers] CMWC News

Date: 22 Apr 2010 06:07:07 +0200
From: "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi everybody,

In case you missed it, Paul "Cookie" Ford from Calgary won the Pac bag in round 1 of our registration raffle. Congratulations, Paul. Thanks for registering early!

Next up is a sweet, custom CMWC bag from Reload (http://www.cmwcguatemala.com/content/cmwc-registration-raffle-round-2). The drawing will be on May 1st, and everybody registered before then is eligible to win.

Also, we've extended early registration so register now before it goes up to $100.

On May 16th we'll raffle off the final bag of our registration raffle; a custom CMWC bag from Bagaboo (pictures soon).

After that, look for members of the CMWC Registration Team at various upcoming events, taking discounted registrations in person. I'll personally be at the Maypril Fool's alleycat in Philly on May 15th, and then you can catch me in Budapest at the ECMC. Come find me and get registered for $80!

134 days and counting...
--
AZ
www.cmwcguatemala.com