[messengers] CMWC Race Brochure

Date: 22 Apr 2010 15:24:55 +0200
From: "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

One of the things we are currently working on is the Race Brochure for CMWC. Cog Magazine has come on board to help create and design it, and we have agreed that we want to make this more than just the standard maps and rules pamphlet.
For starters, we've decided to include a history of the CMWC. We are hoping to collect stories and photos from all 17 CMWCs so far, and this is where you come in. If you have been to, or helped organize a CMWC, and have any interesting, funny, amusing stories you could share with us, or any choice photos, please email them to me at: az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stories can be as short or long as you like, and about any cool experience you had at a CMWC.
We are hoping for as much input on this as possible, so don't be shy. Thanks for your help! See you all in Pana very soon!
--
AZ
www.cmwcguatemala.com