Re: [messengers] CMWC Race Brochure

Date: 22 Apr 2010 16:25:31 +0200
From: Kevin Sparrow <kevin@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

It would be VERY helpful to get photos of the events and other
interesting memoabilia (t-shirts,logos, etc) for the production of
this as well. Thanks for all your help!

Everything can be sent directly to:

info@xxxxxxxxxx

cheers!

Kevin

On Apr 22, 2010, at 8:24 AM, "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One of the things we are currently working on is the Race Brochure for
CMWC. Cog Magazine has come on board to help create and design it, and
we have agreed that we want to make this more than just the standard
maps and rules pamphlet.
For starters, we've decided to include a history of the CMWC. We are
hoping to collect stories and photos from all 17 CMWCs so far, and
this is where you come in. If you have been to, or helped organize a
CMWC, and have any interesting, funny, amusing stories you could share
with us, or any choice photos, please email them to me at:
az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stories can be as short or long as you like, and about any cool
experience you had at a CMWC.
We are hoping for as much input on this as possible, so don't be shy.
Thanks for your help! See you all in Pana very soon!
--
AZ
www.cmwcguatemala.com