[messengers] I fell down yesterday

Date: 23 Apr 2010 15:01:57 +0200
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

Anyway, do you know that Shutterstock is selling photos of bicycle
messengers that may be used in magazines of less than 250,000 circulation
for advertising purposes? Funny fucking thing because while they make money
from selling the photo, the rider in the photo doesn't get paid. I'm no
lawyer but third party commercial usage seems pretty fucking shady to me.

The back story on this is still cooking. I'll let you know when the details
are done. Then, I will fully vent and share.

Corey the Courier

"I am not an Extreme rider, I am an underpaid blue collar worker"