Re: [messengers] I fell down yesterday

Date: 23 Apr 2010 16:50:06 +0200
From: Julio Saravia <saravia.julio@xxxxxxxxx>

ben...the guy you're talking about is Jerome. he's a cool cat...I doubt he let that magazine use that pick. you should let Jerome know about it so he could get on them about it. google chapter 9 photography for his contact info.

as far as who IS shutterstock? it's not a question of who but what. it's a site that sells royalty free stock photos. basically, If you're out in the public then there's not much you can do. we all know about tmz...right? they have a sh*t ton of people taking pics of famous heads and sell the photos. it's all legal. did you know you could probaly get six figures for a pic of all the Baldwin brothers? don't ask me how I know that.

Anywhoo...while I agree that it sucks...I'm pretty sure they are well within their rights. sh*t...they probably have more pics of non- messengers than messengers.

on another note...it's nice out...peace.

-julio