Re: [messengers] I fell down yesterday

Date: 23 Apr 2010 21:59:50 +0200
From: Julio Saravia <saravia.julio@xxxxxxxxx>

it's all cleared up over here "az".  jerome is a cool cat.  he asked ben for
permission to take his pic.  sh*t...he has pics of other messengers here in
chicago.  i remember when he was around.  he definitely asked cats for
permission...here's the pic in question that was confused with what
shutterstock does...

  http://dispatch101.blogspot.com/2009/07/im-impressed.html

what corey is talking about is something completely different.  the pics
from shutterstock are just a bunch of random pics of random public
happenings.  it is what it is.  what jerome does is definitely not
random...they are great pics that are well thought out.  if he did in fact
sell the pic to the mag...well, good for him?  if he didn't...he better get
on that a*s and get paid or some sh*t.  either way...if you ride you can't
hide...peace.

el dispatcher,
~j.dot