Re: [messengers] I fell down yesterday

Date: 24 Apr 2010 00:21:34 +0200
From: Augustine Montes <augiem21@xxxxxxxxx>

that was actually the thing that got on my nerves, the permission part. it's one thing if i know you and we're in a situation that i'm a part of, but i'm not so into my image, or anything else about me, being used in a context that i have absolutely no control over. yeah, i know, happens all the time. doesn't mean i like it. or a whole of other shit, for that matter.

as for the money, i don't get paid for a lot of shit. no sweat off this guy on that one.