Re: [messengers] I fell down yesterday

Date: 25 Apr 2010 21:00:57 +0200
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

I am aware that in public spaces one may get photographed. The issue is a
third party apart from the unsuspecting "model" and photographer at a much
later time using the photo for commercial purposes.

I am calm about this because it regards another messenger. I hope the
company does the right thing by him before tempers flare. I hope the parties
involved settle this agreeably without name calling or lawyers.

I am also aware that many of the photographers I personally know on this
list are in contact with the messengers who get photographed. The picture
usage is discussed with riders before they are distributed. My issue is with
Shutterstock, a third party aside from the "model" and photographer, selling
photographs to a fourth party for commercial advertising purposes.

Corey the Courier