[messengers] CMWC Raffle results

Date: 4 May 2010 22:04:25 +0200
From: "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings again,

Thanks to everyone who has registered so far for the CMWC! It is so important for us to get early registrations, we really appreciate your support. Round 2 of our registration raffle is history. Who won the sweet bag from RELoad? Check it out here:

http://www.cmwcguatemala.com/content/registration-raffle-round-2-reload-bag

With all this cool stuff to win, how can you get in on the action, you ask yourself? All you have to do to be eligible for the CMWC raffles is to get registered! On May 16th we raffle off a custom CMWC bag from Bagaboo, and not to be outdone, Andy from Trash Bags has come on board to also make us a custom CMWC bag that we will raffle off on June 1st. If just the chance at winning one of these amazing, one-of-a-kind messenger bags is not enough, we have again extended early registration, now through May 15th. May 16th, CMWC registration goes up to $100. For real.

However, we will be hosting a number of in-person registration opportunities where it will still be possible to register for $80. Find me at the upcoming Maypril Fool's Alleycat race in Philadelphia on May 15th, and then at the ECMC in Budapest the following week, and I'll get you registered on the cheap. Also, if you are in Toronto, La Carrera Cycles (106 Harbord Street) can get you signed up, and through May 15th is offering free coffee for a month with your paid registration. You can't beat that!

See you in Pana. The fun starts in 121 days.
--
AZ
www.cmwcguatemala.com