[messengers] Seized Pedal Removal> Bueller Bueller?

Date: 7 May 2010 01:59:36 +0200
From: Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx

I was contemplating a pedal change-up and when unsuccessful I went to shop
and they busted out the Steel pipe for leverage w/o success. I have
considered the Drill method but my cranks are Campy Record Pista 05' and sadly
pedals are Campy too. The soles of my feet have a concave groove as do several
pairs of shoes from the groove of the pedals which is why I'm ditching the
Campy's.
Logic would dictate buying new shoes but I've killed 4 pairs not realising
that Beavis (moi) needs new pedals ugh ughhh ughhhh huhhh huhhhh huhhhh
uugghhh >not shoes. Please Enlighten me with your vast and infinite wisdom
imagination suggestions and anything interesting or worth hearing on the subject>
even a story with a happy ending:+)   Thanks for your ears etc. and cool
breeze.....