Re: [messengers] HOLDFAST W/PLatforms

Date: 7 May 2010 03:16:46 +0200
From: Phillybma <phillybma@xxxxxxxxx>

Lotta philly couriers use the holdfast or reload take on the concept , good for winter so you can wear boots

On May 6, 2010, at 8:40 P Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx wrote:

I ran into fellow courier Joey Krillz a couple weeks ago and noticed some
non-traditional shit
on his pedals and asked what was up? He told me this guy he knew made
them and after several
prototypes labeled them HoldFast and that the nice-factors were> they fit
on platform/bmx pedals
and Campy and you could wear any shoes with them because the strap is well padded and adjustable and obviously weren't going to FAIL on yo I bought a pair today and gave them the Willy-B Bridge test/suicide ride in which I
and they survived as one. That's the word, Ya heard>
Holdfast:+)
Foot Peace @Last:+)