Re: [messengers] HOLDFAST W/PLatforms

Date: 7 May 2010 17:06:25 +0200
From: Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx

Yeah I appreciate ALL the info on the knock-offs but this guy has been
working on his idea for awhile
as my boy has seen several versions prior to the one that made the market
on dude's bike.Besides that he hooked up some for race prizes here and I
think it's kind of shitty that SO many people just knocked this guy off when>
they either were doing great on Bags and ''Accessories''   or bike related
from all the wanna-bees and couriers> OR they were Nothing and straight up
jumped on this guys train.
Either way I'm not down like that.   Isn't it   enough to have been a
courier and been able to find a way to make a nice   living off of being a good
courier company, bag company ,or things related? You can get rich the wrong
way or you can get rich the right way> either way your rich but one comes
with an eye always looking over your shoulder wondering when that person you
fucked for your riches is behind you:+)
Peace