Re: [messengers] HOLDFAST W/PLatforms

Date: 7 May 2010 17:20:33 +0200
From: Brendan Megannety <repsik@xxxxxxxxx>

Whatever man, they're the same general idea as Power Grips, which have been around for a good decade. Competition forces people to be innovative and dynamic. Maybe people tried his product and decided there were things that could be improved upon and went ahead and did it themselves. Wasn't that what your buddy did when he was fed up with traditional clips and straps?

Sent from my iPhone