Re: [messengers] CMWC past results

Date: 14 May 2010 05:33:31 +0200
From: Nick <likeanowl@xxxxxxxxx>

I remember both. Kinda. And I was not impressed, Joshua.

On May 13, 2010, at 3:36 PM, Joshua Weitzner <whitesnake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That was Seattle. And my mom was more proud when I won DFL at the NACCC.

On May 13, 2010, at 6:06 PM, Andy wrote:

Just a clarification - I am only looking for the 1st place winners from any of the past CMWC events. Josh Whitesnake came in 32nd in Edmonton, but who cares? Not even his mother. (Love you, JW!)
--
AZ