Re: [messengers] CMWC past results

Date: 14 May 2010 06:34:07 +0200
From: Biker Bill <zxmessenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I guess AZ forgot our conversation a few weeks ago when he asked me...
With the longest qualifying course in CMWC history, city permits and insurance with live traffic, a monsoon storm described by media as a 100 year rain and then a really tight main closed course as per IFBMA regulations at the time, 2 of the most honest and gracious winners emerged as true Champions, Raphael Faiss and Johanna "Jojo" Reeder.
We made them really work for it, so rightfully they should be listed as the Champions of CMWC 2004 Edmonton.
I hope to see them in Guatemala!
BikerBill