Re: [messengers] Cmwc water

Date: 14 May 2010 23:38:59 +0200
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hola Amigos!!!
    I don't advice drinking the tap water in Guatemala. I don't even advice drinking the tap water in Toronto. Water will not be a problem in Panajachel. There are about 100 variety stores that sell bottled water. We will also be providing bottle water during competition. It is 3 1/2 months until the Start of the CMWC Panajachel. Register early and win prices. To everyone please say hello to AZ if you are in Budapest. He will also be excepting registration at the ECMC. Thank you to all of our sponsors and all the support of our friends that are making this event possible.
Zero