Re: [messengers] Fwd: Revolting!

Date: 26 May 2010 02:06:35 +0200
From: C Q <fixieman@xxxxxxxxx>

Fuck!

low man on the totem pole loses

"What I will never forget for the rest of my life is the unnecessary tragedy
of that night,"
No hint of remorse or responsibility in the events that unfolded

Yes I can imagine a man who trains as a boxer, might be scared in such
circumstances,
Well yes why not try to scrape him off on a mailbox or fire hydrant

I mean stopping?

Who would have ever thought of that solution

no one ever got Bryant's blood alcohol level, he fled the scene of the crime

wait is that also a non-issue?

let us just imagine for one second that the person's involved in this
incident's roles were somehow reversed
Darcy would be alive, but...

Oh shit never mind
this is such a load of Crap

Basically in incidents involving cyclists and cars, we're FUCKED!

It's a free country, if you have the money and status !

Chuck
Montreal

Read more:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2010/05/25/bryant-sheppard-charges943.html#ixzz0ozMnB7yd