Re: [messengers] Fwd: Revolting!

Date: 26 May 2010 22:31:37 +0200
From: C Q <fixieman@xxxxxxxxx>

He seems more relieved to have gotten through this with his reputation
unscathed
He spends more time thanking his wife and family for support than he does
offering support and understanding to the victims in this incident

Thank you Navigator
the firm that can never be quoted or mentioned

So the bottom line is

When yuor car is racing down the street at  60miles/hr,
with someone clinging for dear life
(you can no longer be a threat at this time, perhaps a bit angry indeed, but
scared for your life yourself i would imagine)
What kind of lunatic,
would then use mailboxes and a Fire hydrant to scrape off this person
hanging on for dear life

A Psychotic Maniac

Nice to send out the right message to Motorists
if you experience road rage
the court will understand

Chuck

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:04 PM, Jesse Lee McGarr <jesselee-mtl@xxxxxxxxxxx