Re: [messengers] La Ocho is coming!!!!

Date: 27 May 2010 01:56:29 +0200
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Jesse
I would love to give you a photo of La Ocho but construction of this behemoth track will start August 2nd. So, no photos until August. Las Vegas has Buttjuice clear favorite. The Finals will possibly be Buttjuice, Alex, Porno, Fish, Brooks and Shawn Bega Ya ok Shawn. But on June 19th at 8pm we will be launching La Ocho in Toronto Designed by Dieter Janssen - DJA (www.dieterjanssen.com). Get ready to race. Location to be announced. See ya in Toronto !!!!
Zero

ps. La Carrera rules!!!!!