[messengers] French and Finnish Cycle Courier Championships 16.-18. July

Date: 29 May 2010 15:00:36 +0200
From: mikael szafirowski <mikael.szafirowski@xxxxxxxxx>

We're going to have a killer summer event for you guys in July. It's going
to be the first ever finnish championships and also the first french ones on
home soil. The well-lubed Paris organisation has big plans for a small
event. Friday, arrival party, will melt into saturday, where a buffet
breakfast will be served in a beautiful park with a viea to the
Eiffel-tower. Then we'll have the classic Fixed Rookies with a Paris twist
held by me and Fish. The piece de resistance will be a roundabout sprint
with six lanes of traffic! After an 'apero' which you can enjoy either
french or finnish style. If you chose the one that leaves you still
standing, it's time to move on to an all city alleycat and see how we do it
here.. The mainrace on sunday, marshalled by the ruling french champion and
founder of one of the fastest messenger companies in Paris, will left your
legs burning and a smile on your face. Everybody can race as there will be
categories for best out of towner as well. But since there is two national
titles at stake, you'll probably see Jboule and me moving faster then ever
before :D IT'S A NO-BRAINER, COME TO PARIS!!!!