Re: [messengers] French and Finnish Cycle Courier Championships 16.-18. July

Date: 1 Jun 2010 09:32:37 +0200
From: stefan vis <fishmeisterasd@xxxxxxxxx>

hatti still can't spell after all this time... hehe...

but hey you get the plan, FXT ROOKIE EXILE on its way!

good to 'ear many everyone is planning to come to make the aftermath of the
FFC even harder for the guys...

paris is a great place to ride, possibly the best in the world... if you dig
impossible gaps and traffic...