Re: [messengers] CMWC Guatemala 2010, LA OCHO!!!

Date: 3 Jun 2010 03:05:10 +0200
From: "Yogi @ sydbma" <yogi@xxxxxxxxxx>

Register for La Ocho  and CMWC NOW...
why?

Cause if you do not then it can NOT be built (La Ocho, I mean).

If you want La Ocho to happen then you need to register (and pay) for it or
else it will never move to construction phase.

Yes it is in fact in the hands of those who want to go to CMWC and for some
reason do not want to pay for rego now (whilst it is cheaper)...

It is not enough to see the track get excited and then pay to race...
especially if it is not built form lack of funding.

http://cmwcguatemala.com/content/la-ocho-eight

http://www.cmwcguatemala.com/content/registration

Also (Julio) FYI , in Tokyo Changed the event dates after I bought my cheap
ticket. I assume this is what happened to a lot of us too. I was very
annoyed about this as I could not change my exit ticket. I missed the
Sprits, skids, open forum2 and the Main Race. I did have an awesome time
though...

This will not happen at CMWC2010.. SO REGISTER NOW. The future of the side
event LA OCHO "is" in your hands.

Yogi