[messengers] cmwc reg raffle trash bag

Date: 6 Jun 2010 00:14:51 +0200
From: "Andy" <az@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey everybody!
So I just got back from Atlanta, where the boys from No Brakes bike shop helped me do the drawing for Round 4 of the CMWC Registration Raffle. On the line was a sweet custom messenger bag from our friends at Trash Bags in Minneapolis (and No Brakes threw in a t-shirt as well). The officially sanctioned video will be up on the CMWC website shortly, but in the meanwhile can be viewed at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOiuKREozXQ
And the raffle series continues!
Everyone registered on or before June 15th will be in the running for a "Kurt Boone" messenger bag from Seagull Bags (pic here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98651420@N00/3745822673/), followed by a drawing for a bag from Under the Weather on July 1st.
So get registered now. We need your money, and you need a new messenger bag. Do it!
Oh yeah, who won the Trash Bag?
Drum-roll please...
And the winner is...
It is my pleasure to announce...
Without further adieu...
Kasia from Warsaw!
Congratulations! A new bag is on it's way to you, and you can pick up your No Brakes t-shirt in Pana.
See you there!
Peace.
--
AZ