[messengers] Fwd: CMWC Guatemala 2010

Date: 9 Jun 2010 18:28:06 +0200
From: Andrew Nordyke <anordy1@xxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Nordyke <anordy1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [messengers] CMWC Guatemala 2010
To: Julio Saravia <saravia.julio@xxxxxxxxx>

well let me just say that i am an enormous procrastinator, but i have been
excited about racing on la ocho ever since i heard about it!  But of course
i havent registered yet...  I'm hoping there are many more in my same
situation.  I'll be taking out my rickshaw this weekend, and hopefully i can
get you the registration money next week.  Nadir, what you guys are doing is
incredible! And i know there are many others in chicago who are just as
excited as i am to be in guatemala in september.  Unfortunately, as my
dispatcher, julio stated, not sure how many of the chicago crew will be able
to do the extended trip thatll include racing on the fig eight.  But i'll
try to get a head count of people here who plan on doing it but just havent
registered yet.  Keep your head up, you guys rock my world.

Andrew Nordyke
www.chicagocuttincrew.com