[messengers] Fwd: Fwd: WBAB

Date: 10 Jun 2010 16:13:44 +0200
From: sinya <sinya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"As for me, I'd stay with the closed course concept, let alleycats stay
underground. At this point it's only an idea, I wanted to do a closed
course race maybe at extreme locations. That can keep a sponsor happy
and a race interesting. ECMC was great at the factory and I suppose
every city can come up with a good place to race.
Lot of you are talking about selling out but I think if anyone knows
Kole s/he knows that the last thing he would do is a sellout. Keep in
mind WBAB is not an annual event, we don't have to organize it at all
costs. If we can't come up with enough supporters or enough money
we'll leave it like that. It's not like anyone would complain about
WBAB not happening next year, or ever for that matter. And what is a
sellout anyway? If I take a look at he flyer of the Lausanne
GlobalGutz alleycat I would think they sold out the race. Or maybe
it's just a very sophisticated joke that I don't get.
My only concern is time, I think no messenger can travel around for a
month for races and a tight schedule can kill the party.

g a.k.a. 9.81"

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 2:34 PM, sinya <sinya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
they