Re: [messengers] Fwd: Fwd: WBAB

Date: 12 Jun 2010 17:20:10 +0200
From: "Jérôme Thiriet" <jeromethiriet@xxxxxx>

yeah congrats to your flyer blaize! I had a great laugh.... Why is british
petrol missing ;)

for those who have not seen the flyer:

http://www.globalgutz.org/wp-content/uploads/flyer-lausanne-richtig.jpg

Strom

p.s.: we now have 40 cities participating in global gutz on the 19th of
june... you can still register your city!