[messengers] CMWC2010 Compilation CD

Date: 13 Jun 2010 21:00:25 +0200
From: Biker Bill <zxmessenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The Cycle Messenger World Championships 2010 in Panajachel, Guatemala
is looking for you musical messengers out there to contribute to a compilation
CD for the event.
Help us by donating a song to this one time only time capsule
compilation and we will help distribute it to the world getting you some
publicity from a demographic that loves ya as well as the rest. Already we have
three submissions with a couple more that are saying it is on the way. We are also
playing them on tennineradio.com, (yes new show overdue and on it’s way).

We would really like to see your support in anyway you are
able. Please send all tracks to my email or hit me up
for my snail mail.

Donations from the CD will go towards relief work in Panajachel
and surrounding villages. Making the messenger songs truly a collaborative
effort in helping this beautiful community remain a world renowned destination
for its incredible surroundings, and show the indigenous people the caring lot
we are as a collective of like minded individuals coming to enjoy their community.

Panajachel is situated on Lake Atitlan
atop the volcanic mountains and has been documented as far back as the 13th
century, as the most beautiful place on earth. If you don’t believe it, come
see it…

Thanks for your time and please forward this message to any
and all that you think would be ideal for this project. Of Course time is of
the essence.

CMWCGuatemala.com

BikerBill

www.tennineradio.com

dispatch@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"new ten nine radio show should be out this week..."