Re: [messengers] Journalist seeks help: Canada Post Act

Date: 17 Jun 2010 10:23:46 +0200
From: Michael Dodd <mikeydodds@xxxxxxxxx>

After skimming the Canada Post Act i got the impression that the Act was
only created with the intention of protecting Canada post.

(The legislation re: minimum charges exist to ensure people send their
packages by post instead of by courier)

Although it is really boring catching lifts from floor to floor all day and
making dozens of deliveries to the same building (unless its a mail room.)

Any canadians want to tell us about the act?