Re: [messengers] Journalist seeks help: Canada Post Act

Date: 17 Jun 2010 18:36:18 +0200
From: Marli Epp <marmaxcourier@xxxxxxxxx>

The Canada Post Act, as far as I can tell, is set up to protect the profits
of the Canada Post Corporation. It is rarely enforced and so courier
companies can pretty much charge whatever they want without repercussion. In
my opinion it's not even worth doing an article on. If you would like to
talk to someone about why it is not enforced I suggest contacting someone
from the Canadian Union of Postal Workers. I've tried to but have not gotten
any satisfactory answers.
Marli