[messengers] FW: Help For A Friend

Date: 18 Jun 2010 06:00:20 +0200
From: Wheels of Vengeance <metropoloco@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Was really taken back by this news. If you have been to an east coast messenger event in the past ten-fifteen years or any of many CMC's you may of had the pleasure of meeting Eric. A tough time now for his family, I hope we can help in some way! Forwarding to the list with best of wishes.

http://nordberg.phillybma.org/

The link above is
from my good friends at the Philly Bike Messenger Association. The Philly
messenger community is a very tight knit family. We do our absolute
best to try and help each other in time of need.  The link
has been put together to help out a fellow messenger/boss/former
boss/father and more importantly our friend Eric Nordberg. Eric
has recently experienced one of the most tragic things that could ever
possibly be imagined by any person. I can't even put into words how
epically sad and traumatic this truly is. All I can say is click on the link and
read for yourself. If you know Eric you'll understand why I'm answering the call to help. If
you don't, I can tell you that he is one of the coolest, most down to earth
people I've ever had the pleasure to work for and also call a friend. He is 1st
and foremost a loving father and husband who would give anything for his family.
To see someone have to go through what I think would completely destroy many
others is a test to highest level of human commitment and love for family.

Please, if you
could, take a few moments out of your busy schedule to at least read some of the
content in the link. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very
much

FERNANDO
SILVESTRE