Re: [messengers] Mexico city pre

Date: 21 Jun 2010 09:09:39 +0200
From: Joe Cavenagh <smokinjoe689@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks yogi. I went to Mexicofixed.org it is all in Spanish and I don't think anything up anyway

On 21/06/2010, at 4:31 PM, "Yogi @ sydbma" <yogi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do.(sorta)... can add it to the list of questions at next CMWC skype off.

I think Ely (Elias) from mexico fixed.

There is no info yet (I think)

I can dig for more info like his email if you need it but it is buried...
Will try and remember how long ago and stuff.. or was it on facebook... hmmm

ANYWAY...

I do not think there is a lot of info about it 'yet'