Re: [messengers] Mexico city pre

Date: 21 Jun 2010 12:58:52 +0200
From: bega <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

cmwc 2010 pre event alleycats and parties for your traveling pleasure include:

Aug 21      Alleycat, Guadalajara, MEX

Aug 28      Chill & Go 2 Alleycat, Mexico City, MEX

and then onto guatemala in time for la ochco on sept 3.

quite a journey if youre up to it...

there isnt a lot of info about the preevents yet in mexico, but ill
tell you they are happening for sure.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com