Re: [messengers] Things San Franciscans Like About Bike Messengers: Everything

Date: 24 Jun 2010 11:32:39 +0200
From: Michael Dodd <mikeydodds@xxxxxxxxx>

"And too bad, there's no mention of messenger women. Shenanigans."

Nah you have to run a country if your a woman and want serious street cred.

"Julia Gillard has been sworn in as Australia's first female prime minister
after Kevin Rudd stood aside instead of facing a leadership ballot."

First female!
The NSW premier is also Female (and she commutes by bicycle)