Re: [messengers] Subject: Things San Franciscans Like About Bike Messengers: Everything

Date: 24 Jun 2010 16:33:27 +0200
From: Paul Esbrandt <pinchflats@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm sorry. While we are on the subject of San Francisco female messengers. I should also mention "America". She was a bicycle messenger, and is an Artist. During the '90's she also published a Messenger Zine, called, "Voice of Da". She has some copies of these Zines, on her web-site. On that same web-site, she has been running a Bicycle Messenger Memorial list.
Dedicated to fallen messengers...America lost her Messenger Brother on the road back in the '90's.
She has some of her art work on this site as well....As well as maintaining the SFmessenger mailing list.
Here's to you, America, I hope you don't mind me mentioning all this...

http://www.ahalenia.com/