[messengers] Ten Nine Radio Episode 7

Date: 25 Jun 2010 03:34:16 +0200
From: Biker Bill <zxmessenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>

In this edition of 10-9 Bicycle Messenger Radio, We call our
good friend Nadir, El Presidente of this year’s CMWC in Panajachel. We had a pretty
good visit and our lucky 7th program has now been dedicated to shining a light
on an incredible individual whose heart is as big and strong as the story that
made him that way.

The CMWC2010 Compilation CD has 2 new tracks on this show
and is going to help financially contribute along with other plans that are
coming together to involve the surrounding villages during the Championships, I
mean if you haven’t heard the wonderful making of a movie here, where an
industry (bicycle messengers) come to visit and leave a lasting mark and set a
tempo that will be historic in it’s proportion onto a community who wants to
help us celebrate. Well the news is beginning to leak out…

Regarding Panajachel, Guatemala; He says “with what little you bring is going to change this community, and with what little this community has is going to change your life.”

But that is not why we called him, we know he is a great
guy with an ambitious project. It was to help our community understand a little more about the man and how it came to be. Come share
a couple minutes with us.
Show number 8 is already in the works! Send us your requests and CMWC2010 submissions.
Thanks for your time.
BikerBillwww.tennineradio.comdispatch@xxxxxxxxxxxx