Re: [messengers] date for Warsaw.

Date: 13 Jul 2010 07:24:58 +0200
From: Kirk Dungan <happycourier13@xxxxxxxxx>

So if we (meaning Anchorage0 wanted to put forth a bid for NACCC 2012 we'd
better send someones ass to Atlanta, just checking as we're closer to doing it
then we ever have been before. BTW I heard Austin pretty much had it for 2011
and if that's the case let me know as I'd like to make a donation to that one in
the name of my late father. a fellow Texan.