Re: [messengers] date for Warsaw.

Date: 13 Jul 2010 08:11:13 +0200
From: Kirk Dungan <happycourier13@xxxxxxxxx>

Well the big problem has always been getting local (meaning people who actually
live here) support. I've been trying to mobilize the exengers and I'm closer on
that count then ever before and the Anchorage Convention and Visitors Borough is
into it but I'm not making any promises until October. The logistics of the
thing are just overwhelming. Finding affordablelodgingfor people is a nightmare
onto it's self just for starters. I've been working on this for over seven years
and it's been like banging my head against a fucking wall.