Re: [messengers] CMWC website

Date: 16 Jul 2010 18:27:16 +0200
From: shawn blumenfeld <bega@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

id hate to suggest something as easy as emptying your cache.
we're not getting anyone else complaining about reg not working, but
even still id like to find out why you cant register and get it fixed.
can you get on the phone with me tonight and help me trouble shoot it?

is anyone else having trouble with the reg system or anything on the
website? there are a couple of us invloved in the site's different
aspects, so if you notice anything let us know.

btw, its the bullhorn i'm banned from, not the computer. and the
results team this year has been working their asses off to prepare the
smoothest cmwc ever, with immediate podiums and awards, dynamic
posting to the web, a working pencil. you will be extremely impressed
with the work they do in guatemala. it all stems of course from az's
absolutely over the top race design and nadir's impecable leadership.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com