Re: [messengers] M.C.A.

Date: 18 Jul 2010 20:07:15 +0200
From: Mark Hayward <hayward_mw71@xxxxxxxx>

Yet again I agree with Morgan.
Mark

--- On Sat, 7/17/10, Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx <Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx <Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [messengers] M.C.A.
To: bega@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, messengers@xxxxxxxxx

I think it has already gone far beyond a popularity contest at this point
and   steps should be taken to make this a more open and inclusive award. Why
exclude the nominations down to a few on this Board when you could make a
simple ballot for both ECMC & CMWC as well as an online ballot. Opening and
Closing events at ECMC & CMWC and the Board. I don't see how there could be a
more inclusive and integral way of making this award open to as many who
are desserving of it. As it stands, the people are losing trust and are
questioning the motive for closed doors. That does not serve ANY of you well,
especially when individually we respect,appreciate, and recognise you as leading
examples.
Morgan