Re: [messengers] M.C.A.

Date: 18 Jul 2010 23:17:40 +0200
From: Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx

I don't think the question has been raised as to the recipients and whether
or not they desserve the award. Trust in this world is a stretch when
cheating is the norm and race organisers profit from races.  Let me remind you
and the rest of the Board that ALL judges in this country are chosen by a
select few with power, much like this panel of recipients and are Not Elected to
office.   What right is it of people who receive the award to chose for US
the Bigger community who has erned this award? I don't recall a Vote on that
one, Nor do I recall that being the intent when the award was founded. If
what has become a panel award rather than an award decided upon by the
community or as many as possible then its Toast. As far as proving dishonesty and
shenanigans> Kinda difficult when the doors are shut!!   How fucking
conveinient is that?    and for whom?    You see the I.F.B.M.A. is a panel too> do
I need to prove Jacobs dishonesty about the NACCC to have changes in whose
on that Panel?
 You fail to realise that there's a whole lotta silent voices out here
watching and waiting to see which way the wind blows, and if it takes a turn
they don't like your going to see the people behind the silence and you will
regret!!!
Morgan & The Many !!!