[messengers] Messenger Event T-shirts

Date: 19 Jul 2010 00:03:58 +0200
From: Matthew Case <lug.junkie@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello Everyone.  I'm moving and I have finally decided to pare down my 250+
t-shirt collection.  I have given a bunch to Goodwill and such but can't
bring myself to do that with any of my event shirts so I've posted them on
my blog and hopefully people out there want to take them.  They're "free"
but I'd like $5 each for shipping them.  Priority Mail to anywhere in the
States and cheapest anywhere in the world.  You can Paypal me the $ using
lug_junkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Feel free to email me if you have more advanced
questions.  Take a look at the link and let me know if you want any of them!

http://redheadsforworlddomination.blogspot.com/2010/07/messenger-shirt-give-away.html

Cheers!

Matt Case