Re: [messengers] 2 questions for CMWC

Date: 19 Jul 2010 14:09:44 +0200
From: shawn blumenfeld <bega@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

1. you can change your team affiliation all the way until the
beginining of the first championship event: the track stand at 6pm
friday night. alraight, ill cut off team changes at 5pm just to make
life easier for the registration crew.

2. the weather in panajachel is mild but variant. it can be a ,cool
sweater wearing, temp in the morning, strip down and dive into the
lake hot in the afternnon, and back to maybe a mild temp polo-shirt
kind of evening. when it rains, it can rain all day every so often,
but wont ususally. its never cold.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com