Re: [messengers] MH4MCA2010!

Date: 20 Jul 2010 12:48:55 +0200
From: Cowboy49x14@xxxxxxx

Shawn Bega has done a Ton for everyone for something close to 20 years. I
open my mouth and usually piss people off or do a half ass-ed job of making a
point.   What I contribute isn't worth mentioning, though   I appreciate
the thoughts and words!!!! There are really alot of people who do so much to
make things better and I don't think you have to look far to find these
people. Thanks again for the props but I'm rewarded with smiles miles and smoke
on this long strange trip!!:+) Stay Real!!:+)
Me You and US >volcano in Guatemala Baby!!!:+)