Re: [messengers] Bike Messenger: A Job and A Way of Life

Date: 21 Jul 2010 02:01:42 +0200
From: Matthew Case <lug.junkie@xxxxxxxxx>

I remember back in the day when I would do stupid crap that would nearly get
me killed for a $4 tag because of the love of the lifestyle.

Oh wait.  I never did that.  I guess it's a new/oldschool thing.

Remember that time I put all of your stories into a book and said they were
all mine?

xoxoxo

Matt Case