Re: [messengers] Bike Messenger: A Job and A Way of Life

Date: 21 Jul 2010 22:12:18 +0200
From: joshua klarer <yartheband@xxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone remember the day Travis came back into the Service First office
after not working for the past year or so and getting Tom to give him a radio to
play "messenger" while being taped for the Oprah show? That was rich! Oh, what
about all those time he would be giving guided "working" tours of lower
Mich/Wack to random people while pretending to be at work? Oh & what about that
stuff that Matt said? I wonder if he still puts on the same messenger costume
when he is interviewed? Cause that thing is like, soooo, the 1999 messenger
look. I guess it's just fun to pretend sometimes. I'm just teasing, we all thank
him very much for "his" wonderful stories and insights.

---Tree-Tree