[messengers] cmwc airport shuttles!

Date: 22 Jul 2010 06:07:58 +0200
From: bega <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

making those cmwc plans? we got your pick up at the guatemala city
airport covered. but im not coming to get you if your not registered!
want the window seat for the 3 hour drive to panajachel? better get
registered soon!

for those of you waiting on housing assignments, theyre coming. seems
like no one wants to roomate with nadir, so we have to move everyone
around a little, so the organization of it all is taking a couple of
days. but we got hotels and rooms for all of you and we'll get it all
sorted.

the Group Ride around Lago Atitlan is going to be fantastic. 2 of our
local sponsors, La Casa Ciclista and Telefonica, will be leading us on
a food and water distribution to some of the more remote and poorer
communities. everyone who comes to pana should do a ride around the
lake, and this will be the best way to do it. so if youre in guatemala
early enough, (septmeber 7th) this is an adventure that should be on
your schedule. its just one of the ways we're giving back to the local
community thats opening its arms to us.

cant wait to see yall in paradise!

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld