Re: [messengers] Bike Messenger: A Job and A Way of Life

Date: 22 Jul 2010 16:16:04 +0200
From: Kenton Hoppas <kentonhoppas@xxxxxxxxx>

That's a big 10-4 on your sentiments. I'm celebrating going into my 11th year as a full-time messenger in San Diego. I keep asking myself why I still do this. Maybe because it doesn't get below 50 degree's here.

I am currently shooting what I hope to be a unique documentary on why some of us have made this job a career.

You an check it out at
www.careercourierthemovie.com

Peace, and ride safe.
Kenton