Re: [messengers] cmwc garbage

Date: 23 Jul 2010 16:56:39 +0200
From: Leah Hollinsworth <torontocouriergirl@xxxxxxxxx>

i am thinking that the majority of the garbage will be beer cans. Are there no
bottle/can collectors on trikes in Guatemala? Perhaps we can sponsor one of the
dozens from toronto to go down and be the Garbage Coordinator. ;) Heavens knows
that here in toronto you can barely get your last sip down before they swoop in
to snatch up your can.

I will also volunteer to do garbage pick up, anytime. :)

Leah