[messengers] From Valerie: Your Trash & You

Date: 23 Jul 2010 20:34:15 +0200
From: Rie VP <rie23@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks to Bega for putting this out there, and for paraphrasing succinctly.
Here's an After School Special, sensitive notice:
Trash management is an important part of keeping our environment happy and healthy. We all respect nature and the natural flow of the Universe. Together, we can keep Pana beautiful!
Here's the Translation:
CMWC will have trash bags available for your physical garbage. Use them, or Bega says he'll drown your disrepectin' ass in the Lake. Together, we can keep Pana beautiful!
LOVE!!!!!!
~~~Valerie