[messengers] cmwc housing assignments!

Date: 26 Jul 2010 19:03:18 +0200
From: shawn blumenfeld <bega@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

if you're not registered yet for cmwc, a lot of this email wont apply
to you. i won't set up your housing. i wont come pick you up at the
airport. i wont even keep your flight info because you dont even have
an entry in the database! get your behind registered gosh darn it!

no more in person registration at la carrera. please register online only.

http://www.cmwcguatemala.com

i know youre all anxious about housing. the organization is in
guatemala now and we are getting it all straightened out for real. if
youve emailed details, ive got your details and any day now you will
get an actual email with housing assignment details and booking
invoices.

havent emailed me your housing request? get it in right now. got your
dates set? let me know right now. got a roommate? want us to assign
one?

if you requested a single, it might be costing a little more. dont
worry about being in the same hotel as your 20 friends. everything is
real close together.

AIRPORT SHUTTLES! ill need your flight details: ailine and flight
number, day and time of landing in guat city. we'll have these in the
database and will send the van to come get you. please email this
specific information to me in a seperate email from any housing email
or other registration questions or anything else so i can really keep
them seperate. maybe use a good subject such as "my arrival in
guatemala" or "bega, youre the coolest for setting this up".

watch the website for some specifics on things like how to handle
money in panajachel, the pie lady, bicycle equipment (as in bring as
many tubes as you can) .

its frickin' amazing in guat! you all should be on the rivot (old
school cycling term) waiting to come down. we're going to have one
heck of a party and one heck of a race. (yeah i said heck. twice.  and
frickin'. and gosh. sorry for cursing)

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com